The Blockchain for Construction, Real Estate & Facility Management
Construction industry success stories are all about efficient and successful communication between all stakeholders!
What if you could have a system that Sends and Synchronizes crucial information in semi-automatic way when needed, almost as simply as e-mail transfers your information?
This is what BRUCE Platform auto-magically makes for you:
1) Structuring information and/or transactions by Activities that are related to a Contract which is bound to an Asset while sharing its location to related parties and securing information by understanding the role and rights of everybody (BRUCE Member) in the transaction.
2) Keeping all involved parties synchronized and informed
3) Your messages (BRUCE’ Transactions) are legally enforced:
– Authenticated and signed when sent and received (accepted by receiver)
– Time-stamped and immutable (Blockchain for Business)
– Handling a global standard language for:
* Types of Asset
* Types of Contracts / Services
* Types of Activities / Transactions acceptable by every type of Contract
* Types of Documents or Information extensions attachable to any transaction
Free open source Gateway, which will provide integration and registration of any system/device in BRUCE Platform, giving access to:
- Identity Management System
- Ecosystem management: Access & Roles by Contracts
- Secure Infrastructure for Connectivity
- Transactions and Processes Management
Free DIY Connector technology to map your existing system with BRUCE Platform
Premium Gateway for high-performance environments
Connector/Interface with commercial IWMS/CAFM software to be delivered and installed on-site
Analytics that permit access to benchmarking and analytical information from the members of BRUCE Platform (Note that this system is based on technology which doesn’t reveal the original data source)
Identity certification & timestamping transactions
ARHIBUS Hosting Services
ARCHIBUS Hosting Services offers certified hosting for ARCHIBUS Cloud. We are a part of the global network of ARCHIBUS Solution Centers, which were established as a program of business advisers, IT consultants and solution providers to serve clients and other ARCHIBUS Business Partners around the world.